Friday, July 2, 2010

ヾ(^∇^) Chocolate~! ♥

Hey guys~!!
Azu here~~
Yatta~! Its the hols~! kekeke
Ahh at long last~~!! ☆ヽ(▽⌒*)♪ *dances around the room*

Man I really needed the term to end -_- Weelll I havent done a music post in agess~~!!
Soo this will the one for July~! ♥ ♥ (Well the songs I've been listening to end-ish of June and Start of Julls)

It will be a mix of both Kpop/Jrock~

Yeah I havent been listening to much Japanese music as I havent really found any ones that i quite like~~ T^T

Here Goes:..

1) Big Bang's Taeyang- SOLAR/I need a girl-It feels like I've been waiting for this one for ages~!







Tae Yang's "I need a Girl" and his SOLAR album~!! ★.。・:*:・゚'☆♪
I think this song is pretty catchy~~ But has taken awhile or me to like it~~ than all his previous ones~! Nevertheless Tae Yang X GD is smooking~!!!∩( ´∀`)∩ I looks more manly with his stubble


@credits: Big Bang Haven

I wanted to post the pictures of hima nd his "chocolate abs" but I wanted to make this post enjoyable for everyone i.e...no nosebleeding fangirlssss kekeke(@゚ー゚@)ノ

2) Big bang's TOP- Turn it up
Yes eventhough this has been released a while ago~~ Its still mega AWESOME~! Ahh I swear I'll will marry a TOP-look-alike one day~~ *sigh*..kekeke




Ahh his voice oozing with sexiness (so much for keeping this G rated xD) Ahhhh

3) Ok for some Jrock~~

Ayabie has released some pvs~~ Heres one of them (*´▽`*)



I should really do another Jrock post as I have found more kyaa-worthy bands~!! Rookies are EPIC~! ヾ(≧∇≦)〃

4) SS501- Love Ya
This song was realeased when my internet died~~ so I only got it a few weeks ago~~ ahh soo awesome~!




ok only 4 atm~~ ><'... Bros nagging to go on~~ sigh...will needa get a new lappie asap -_- btW~~ Ryuu-chans internet died again~~ shes needs to get unlimited lol~ p.s: Cant wait for Kanon Wakeshimas new song- Lolitawork Libretto -Storytelling ~ It sounds deliciously dark~!! to suit my mood nowadaysss -_-"




Love as always~~
Azumi
♪~♪ d(⌒o⌒)b♪~♪

No comments:

Post a Comment