Monday, May 31, 2010

おかえり~!…*(≧〇≦)* YAY~!,,(/゚A゚)/

Yo mina~~~ Azumi is officially back~! nyaaa~~ ♪

ogenki desuka?? (-O-)zzZ mann me ish tired~~ kekeke

Weelll whats been happening to Ryuu & Azumi in our absence....

1) Ryuu-chan FINALLY sent me the picssss for the tutorial~~ \(~O~)/ kekeke I'll post that tmrrw~~ ♪

2) The ball is coming upp and....

Ryuuchan and I have made my DRESS!!! I will leave the pics till the ball~~ (*^O^*) mattene~!!

3) We have to have some make and hair ideass~~(・∀・)ニヤニヤ ~

I have a few ideasss for mee~~ cos ryuunyan and I ish duin hair and make ourselves... Coz we're cheap LAWL~~

Heres an awesome vid by Youtube's Cl2425 Catalina~! She is awesome and did a Kummiky inspired make tutorial~ (which u know is my fav. model~~ ^^)

Here it is~~








If i cant..then i've got a tutorial for it~~
(。・・)σ *pokeeee* かわいいでしょ~!
3) Ryuu, Nancy-chan, Yuu-chan and Me ish going explring on Sunday~!! ♪イェーイ ヾ(≧ー≦)ゞ ヾ(_ _)〃
hehe~~ soo yeah also buying make for ball~~
jyaaa just to let you know im aliiive o(≧▽≦)o
バイバイね~~
おやすみ~☆ヾ(*´・∀・)ノ=з=з=з

No comments:

Post a Comment