Monday, September 13, 2010

Bang Bang Bang~~! (Kinda Pic spam..maybe..(O_o?))

(^▽^)/ Hey guyss~!!! Azumi here!! ☆



Sorry I haven't blogged in agesss!! ( ̄ー ̄;)




Well just had first exam today~ and am taking a break from studying Bio atm~


Just a quick update~ kekeke ヽ(∇ ̄*)o♪


Well yeah this week and next will be exam period~ (T_T)/





So my study tracklist has basically been ballads~ ♪♪ They keep me realaaaxed!! hurhur~




Yeah~ I have gotten JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoo-chun and Junsu) new album- yay! finally got my external hardrive so can dl more~! ^^




Im absolutely in L.O.V.E with their voices!! kyaaa


I have also downloaded FT Island- Beautiful Journey~ The "Love Love Love" song is always stuck in my head!!! ヽ( ^-^)/"annyeong nae sarang sarang sarang~jalgayo nae sarang sarang sarang~" (>A<);



Ahh music is goooddd~~ (^-^)b




Anyways.. I've also recently got the newest OCT Popteen with Okaeri on it~! Will do a post on it after examssss~~ Btw..some really "interesting" looking trends are coming esp since its almost winter in Japan~~ >__>?


Anyways heres some scans of Okaeri's new brand~ Ank Rouge!!






kawaii desu ne~!!! (≧∇≦)Okie~ I got to get back to studying~!!





Btw~ I just started watching Nikita- Its assasin/spy tv show which has just aired starring Maggie Q!! Shes sooo pretty!! Its an interesting show.... I just might be interested enough to watch through the whole season! LOl cos I normally dont for Western Shows.. .__."









OK ttyl~!!
Heres a pic from our mini-photoshoot last last Sat (gawd it seems soo far awayyy!! T^T)





xox Azumi

No comments:

Post a Comment