Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gyaru meme~! *pic heavy*

Minna~~ Konbanwa~! ♪(ノ´∀`*)ノ
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ Azu desu~nyeh~Ryuu-chans internet comes back on the 7th (_▽_;;)

Well...I've been reading many blogs that have Gyaru Memes in it~ So I've decided to do one~!
\(^▽^*) So..here goes nothing~

Name☆ Azumi (screen/ on9 name)
Age☆ 17
Height☆ 163cm~
Location☆ New Zealand (physically); JAPAN (mentally) kekeke
Occupation☆ Student/Fangirl/Blogger tho i suck at it hur hur~ (*´ο`*)=3
Eyes/Hair☆ Brown, Medium-Brown/Medium long



First discovery of gyaru☆ Beginning of 2009~ Noob!! ━━━[○・`Д´・○]━━━


GAL Style☆ Currently some rock-ish (?) i.e. plaid, stripes...everyday gyaru~ wanting to be more girly (NY's resolution *ahem*)



☆TOP Gyaru Inspirations☆

1. Okaeri -Gomena Kumikki but she has been in my top inspirations lately~ヾ(。`Д´。)ノ I think she is the closest to the look I aspire to be~ skinny (but not too think- see she looks HEALTHY!), cute clothes (*sigh* a much needa shopping spree needed), cute dolly make~!



2. Kumiko Funayama (Kumikki- She was the one who got me into Gyaru~!) She is just soo cute!! And only a year or so older than me~ so awesome~! ♪(゚▽^*)ノ

3. Kanako Kawabata (She's close to how I dress now~ except she pulls it off better!! keke)

+.(・∀・).+

4. Tsubasa Masuwaka (How can I leave her out! Shes like the mother of all Gyaru Fashion models!ο(`・皿・´)ο)




5. Suzu Aya (Her make inspires me!! kyuu~!)o(≧∇≦o)




☆NON Gyaru Inspirations☆

1. Kana Nishino- She's soo pretty nee~! I love her musci too!!


2. Aya Hirano- She dresses more like how Im dressing now~



2. Miyabi Natsuyaki- from Buono! (Buono! is one of a few Jpop girl groups that are not too cutesy for me(ノ≧∀≦)ノ- I find that shes the cutest naturally!! if that made sense )




3. Lil' B- Two pretty gals!

TOP Mags:

I think that all these pictures~~ we should sloow down ><" dont wanna kill your comps!

1) Popteen

2) Ranzuki
3) Popsister

Ok thats it for now~ Will have to continue tomz or sometime else~~ gaah need a lappie!! ━━━━( ▼皿▼)=○ Raaage~!!


xox Azu



No comments:

Post a Comment