Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sorry sorry sorry~~~ MAKE! *claps* (人*・ω・)★===


Mina!! yo!!~! ヾ(○・ω・○)☆

Long time no c!! kekeke


Err just to update ya!! ヾ(。・∀・。)<---kyaa soo cute!! hehe


1) First some pics from the city trip with Yuri and Ryuu-nyan~~(。・∀・。)ノ







2) Last Fri- Nana-cyan, Ryuu-cyan, Sara-cyan, Niania chan too went over to Nana's house to have a trial run of makeup~! (*´・ω・`)ノ

Yeha~~ so I ended up helping Nana and Ryuu with theirs and took piccys~~ ><" I totally forgot my camera so you'll just have to squint at the pics from Ryuu-chans camera phone~~







Yess I look emo~~ and freaky~~ but that was after I got bored and tried the look.... lets just say im never doing it agn (*^д^*)


But here was my eye before~! WARNING: I look like i was on drugsss~~ >__<>





hehe~~ yeah~~ so ryuu-chan. sara-chan and I are goinf to make white corsages for our group tomorrw~! yatta~! (゚▽゚●)♪ *Fingers crossed it turns out ok* 0(><)0



Yeah anyways~~ here are some Johnny's pics Ryuu-chan found that I thought were hillarious~!







With that~ I bid you goodbye~~ Tell me goodbye~~~ Big Bang is L.O.V.E ♪
Peace Out~!
★━━━オヤスミ☆(´ゝ∀・`)ノシ
















No comments:

Post a Comment