Tuesday, May 18, 2010

RWAR~! '\@____@/' IMA DINO~! (Part1)


(。・ω・)ノ゙ こんば~~♪


みなげんきだ?hehe~~ Wow Ryuupyon's post really scared me~~ imagine ppl exchanging robots for PEOPLE O__o Waaaaaa (゚0゚)(。_。) That's be freakyyy~!
nyaa 'scuse the bad title~~ at school's comp again and I is having a weird feeling nyaa~~
(o´∀`o) The feelsing is a mixture of tiredness/nausea/hyperness building inside~~ Henn desu ne~~
Maybe that is whats invoking me feeling of wanted to post on a part of me people dont really see... I doubt they would even think twice that Im into these kinda stuff~~ Which is pretty interesting~ヾ(≧∇≦)ゞ i wonder what people see the minute they look at me~~ (.__.)?


but yes Ima ranting on the topic of...


ROCK?PUNK/GOTH stuff!~



Well I think that people have stereotypes that only people "emotionationally unstable" or sumthing would like these stuffs~~ But thats sooo wrong~! Even ordinary people can appreciate this genre of music and are fascinated with this lifestyle~Oo。。( ̄_ ̄*) Thats soo OTT sista~! hurhur~


That brings me to the subject of JROCK~~!


Anywayss yes I LIKE Jrock~~ I like guys who put on makeup and are prettier than me... I LIKE GUYS WHO CROSSDRESSS ._______. dot dot dot...


But then again~~guys who look normal are ok too (^_^**) if theres dude who is reading this... shit
(゜ロ゜)ギョェ


But yeahh theyre O for AWESOME~!


Anyways just a bit of a backgound on Jrock~~ This is the overall term for the genre of music~~ but the sub groups that come under this is huge~ The main ones i listen to have the style Visual Kei or Osharei Kei (any others are just not my cup of tea)~~


What does Visual kei and Osharei kei mean you ask?? Well...

"Visual kei (ヴィジュアル系, vijuaru kei, literally "visual style") refers to a movement among Japanese musicians, that is characterized by the use of make-upp, elaborate hair styles and flamboyant costumes, often, but not always, coupled with androgynous aesthetics. Some sources state that Visual Kei refers to a music genre, or to a sub-genre of J-rock (a term referring to Japanese rock in general, with its own particular sound, related to glam-rock, punk and metal. However other sources state that Visual Kei's unique clothing, make-up, fashions, and participation in the related sub-culture is equally as important as the sound of the music itself in the use of the term."


Credits Wiki



Examples of Visual kei:







Osharei Kei:


OWo soo pretty and colourful~!


Personally i wouldnt dress like them for everyday life~~ but for sepcialy ocassion i.e, ball
Maybe i would......・ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ It'd take me agess to make me look as good as them in the mornings~~ soo no... espcially when i'm half asleepp ε=( ̄。 ̄;)
but in saying that I have utter respect form them~! PEACE~! (*ΘωΘ)。。。
Yeah~~ i think this post is going to take awhile to load.... sooI'll just spam your computer with picssss >:-@ *Evils* muahahahaaha *hides*
Stay tuned for part 2~! RWAR~!! ヽ( ̄ ̄∇ ̄ ̄)ノ ランラン♪
xx Azu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment