Monday, May 17, 2010

Boo you~~! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Mina Heyyy~

Azu desu~~ Im using the schools crappy computer as my spiffy one at home's broadband is f*ked ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ" SCREW YOUU TELECOM!~ LOl actually its my brother dearest who started downloading games halfwayy~~ The joyss of not having your own comp~!FML~(・_・、)

Anywayss I've been reading gyaru blog updates!~ and there doesnt seem to be lots of gyaru news here on remixnyaa -_-" BLAAME that on yours truly~ (´ω`。) I've been reallly lazy and with the broadband dying i cant go on sites as freely as I want to T_T soo not many gyaru model blogs with newss not many gyaru fan blogss to read... no cute-i-wanna-eat-youu pics to post.. *sigh*

Well theres one of my fav blogs by HimeStyle (http://himestyle.xanga.com/) made up of Tiffy and Kelly that i managed to read b4 the....*facepalm*

They are absolutely soo cutee~! (*´▽`*)






Credits HimeStyle~~(Tiffy and Kelly)

It seems that usa-mimi (rabbit) headbands, bohemian headbands and cancan hats are becoming really popular~ esp for end of spring/summer in US/Japan~





Left: Usamimi headband, Right: Marimo in a Cancan hat and Kumikki in a headband



Ja free period is almost over~~ ^___^ I'll leave you with a smoking pic of jae (I miss him TT_TT)




☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノイッテキマ-ス!!
xoxo Azu







No comments:

Post a Comment