Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Remix Bday and OFTD

Hey guys~!!(*^〇^*)ノ”

Gomena~ after the "message" I got struck with house-cleaning and procastinationess t(==)t IDK if its even a word lol~

Ryuu-chan and I celebrated our 18th last month (long ago... i know =A=;)

I'll just pic spam you guys~~ hehehe♪♪♪ I couldnt be bothered watermarking them~~but please DO NOT REMOVE!!


FOOD~!!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Ryuuchan being silly kekeke (*^¬^)... cake!!!

Yeah~~ it was awesome~~ and the food was pretty good! ^-^

OTD
Photobucket

FOTD

Photobucket

Yeaah~~ ^-^

I'll be heading overseas soon~~ and so will Ryuu-chan~ 0(><)/ But shes migrating~~ soo go find her in CANADA T^T LOOL~~

Dw though~ im sure we will still continue this blog~! Till we meet again in Japan~

Yeah~ So I'll be on hiatus for 5weeks~ and I'll be back with reviews and hauls!! yusss!! LOL

Take care guys~!

Azumi

No comments:

Post a Comment